Get your copy for free! If you have an iTunes Music Store US account, try our Lite version first, then write a blog or brief introduction on Twitter about the app, send us the link to email@example.com, and we'll mail you a coupon code. Redeem the code and you'll get a copy of TapExpense for free!
You can also follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LazyStudio). We will draw 10 random users for present redeem code. This is a limited offer before 2011-5-15, get yours today!
TapExpense is a fast and straightforward expense tracker. You open the app, enter the income and expense entries, and that's all you need to do. Then you can see the reports or export the data.
This is an app designed for both daily personal bookkeeping and business trip expense tracking. If you do international travel often, it also comes with nifty multi-currency and conversion support.
- Fast, easy entry of income and expense records
- Customizable categories, payment instruments (methods), groups (trips), income sources, and vendors (payees)
- Consie summary report of different types
- Multi-currency support
- Currency conversion in report
- Exporting data as an Microsoft Excel® spreadsheet file or CSV-formatted email
- Pie chart in landscape mode
- Passcode lock
A lite version is also available for evaluation purposes. The lite version limits the number of entries you can browse but has all the features of the paid version. Give it a try and buy the fully functional version, or get yours for free with our limited offer above!
TapExpense was developed by Lithoglyph Inc., Lazy Studio is the new owner of the app as of March 2011.